1. The spokescalc program is a program of DT Swiss for calculating the spoke length and weight of wheels. The use of the program is free of charge and for non-commercial purpose only. The provided information helps you to calculate the spoke length for wheel-building.
2. DT Swiss AG does not warrant, whether explicitly nor tacitly, the proper functioning of the program, especially its accuracy, completeness, usability, or reliability of the respective calculation methods, including the compatibility with other programs. The user of the program takes full responsibility and bears all risks and liabilities regarding the completeness and/or correctness of the results and applications produced by the program.
3. DT Swiss shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages suffered by or incurred in connection with or on occasion of the use of the program, including, but not limited, to damages occurred regarding data processing or damages caused by applying the results yielded by the program. Furthermore, DT Swiss shall not be liable for loss of data, incorrect data processing, costs and charges for service and repair due to bugs, damages to property, death and personal injury, loss of profit or any consequential damages.
4. DT Swiss AG shall not be liable for the correctness and completeness of the data with which the user fed the program, for the usability and compatibility of the materials and parts used in manufacturing the wheel and for the wheel's proper technical functioning.
5. It is highly recommended that the user contacts a specialist or bicycle retailer to verify the correctness of the length of spokes calculated by the program.
6. These conditions of use shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Swiss law. The place of jurisdiction is the registered office of DT Swiss AG, i.e. Biel, Switzerland.